Ama Deus (meaning
‘I love God’) is a simple but extremely powerful healing practice, which has
been employed for the past 6000 years by the Guarani Indians living deep in the
Amazon jungle of central Brazil. It was first brought to the West by Alberto
Aguas, a third-generation Brazilian healer, who lived alongside and studied the
practices of the Guarani shamans for many years.
The system combines God’s love with a series of ancient multi-dimensional symbols, which act as vehicles for the energy transmission. Although similar in some ways to Reiki as it seeks to balance the energy centres within the body, the Ama Deus symbols are designed for more specialised actions than those used in Reiki.
As with other energy-healing modalities, Ama Deus can be sent over long distances, and it can also be used in conjunction with other methods of healing. The practitioner is simply a channel for God’s love, which is why Ama Deus is known as a heart-based energy system. The healing energy is projected through intent and attunement with the energies of God and the symbols.
Ama Deus can be employed in a multitude of situations, including the following:
- Healing for oneself and others
- Distance healing
- Healing for emergency situations
- Healing for animals, birds and plants
- Helping those near death or dying
- Helping departed souls in their transition to the spirit world
- Purification of food, water, medicines etc
- Physical and emotional healing of the heart
- Helping babies make a smooth transition into the world
- Receiving a spiritual gift on your birthday
- Receiving spiritual information during your dreams
- Recollection of past lives/journeying in the Akashic Records
- Supporting world leaders in making important decisions
- Healing the Earth
26 Attunements included - Master Level - E 150,-