Threshold Reiki Master
In Western Reiki this is the second part of the Reiki Master level (Reiki Third Degree being the first part). In Japanese schools this is the level of shihan or teacher. While Usui Sensei would have given an energy transmission at each level of training, there was not one included in this class in most Western Reiki. I have retained the Western attunement I did receive and I modified it to become an integrated attunement, encompassing the sum of the previous levels, adding some new symbols and energiesto assist the teacher in his/her new role.
Hawayo Takata taught the third and fourth level of Reiki as the complete master’s level, including master attunement, traditional symbol and attunement technique. However, some Reiki Masters have decided to give the Master’s initiation and symbols first. Then at a later date they will teach the student how to pass on Reiki to others. This is actually how Dr. Hayashi and other Japanese masters taught, and how Reiki is still being taught in Japan today. In any case, some students prefer the break. Either way seems to be workable.
The symbols in my class include the “Tibetan” Dai Ko Myo and the Fire Serpent, as well as my own personal ones. I teach 2 Western attunement processes along with several simpler Japanese methods, giving the student a choice from which do draw. The variety also assist to understand the changes made to Western systems, and even those in Japan.
As in most Reiki classes, what you learn at any level is at the discretion of the Reiki Master. In my two day class we will cover the following subjects:
1. The Threshold Reiki Master level integrated atunement.
2. A Western symbol called Tibetan Dai Ko Myo. (Note: this is different from the Usui Master symbol you will have learned).
3. An additional Western symbol (Fire Serpent), used in some of the attunements.
4. A Reiki Master meditation using the Taoist micro-cosmic orbit.
5. A discussion on what it means to be a Reiki Master.
6. How to perform the Western Reiki Breath.
7. How to perform a healing attunement, and practice on another student.
8. How to perform the Reiki First, Second, and Third Degree attunements, with lots of practice.
9. How to perform the Reiki Master attunement, with practice time.
10. How to attune yourself (and others) to any symbol.
11. How to send a distant attunement and perform a self-attunement.
12. An Western healing symbol, the Antahkarana.
13. Empowerment to my own spiritual development symbols given to me by my spirit guides.
14. All the class manuals and handouts I use in teaching Reiki 1, 2 and 3, on a CD.
15. Additional handouts relating to symbols, Dr. Usui, Mrs. Takata and Dr. Hayashi.
16. Information on Reiki in Japan, how it has changed from Usui Sensei’s original Usui- Do, to the creation of Usui Reiki Ryoho, to Reiki in modern times.
17. Other interesting subjects as time permits.
Upon completing this class the student is now a Reiki Master or Reiki Shihan and is fully able to initiate others into the Reiki. The student usually finds that their Reiki energy has increased in strength and even the use of their Reiki symbols may have increased as well. As with the other levels of Reiki, the attunement process may start an integration or cleanse cycle which can last anywhere from several minutes to weeks.
During this time the Reiki energy works through the chakras and meridians helping the body adjust to the new vibratory rate. The results of this process differs from student to student. In class you will be giving and receiving many attunements among your classmates (or the teacher) as you practice these techniques. Thus this class can trigger a substantial healing experience: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
After the class is over, I invite you to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about what was taught, or on teaching your own classes.. While I try to be as clear and concise as possible, it is natural for the material to take time to be absorbed by the student, especially after such a powerful attunement process.
Threshold Reiki Master - 4 attunements - Euro 95,-